10 Things Guys Say And What They Really Mean
Men speak less and with precision, which makes it difficult for women to understand what their real intentions are. Interpretations below are bold and depict hardboiled reality. The curtain of lies has now been taken of, get to know the gospel truth below.
- “Honey, I haven’t decided anything about US as of now. Why not let’s just… go with the flow and see as to where it takes us.”
- I enjoy being with you. I enjoy the sex too. But I don’t want to be ‘closed’ to the other women as of now. Who knows? The future might provide a better delicacy.
- “You are looking fabulous.”
- Perfect to have sex with.
- “Let’s just be friends.”
- You don’t ignite me. I don’t think I would like to make out with you. I deserve better.
- “Wow! You never wore that dress before? You look stunning in this.”
- This dress makes you sensuous, which makes me feel sensuous. It highlights your assets, which in turn highlights my desire.
- “I’ll call you if I get free.”
- Let me check whether there are any potential preys I can come across. If it isn’t so, I’ll drop you a call.
- “I don’t want to talk about my ex.”
- It was a terrible mistake. I don’t want to give you a glimpse of how stupid I can be.
- “A boy and a girl should always share the bill.”
- Why should I invest in you if I don’t see much of future returns?
- “I don’t think my mother likes you.”
- I am having doubts too. Call me Mamma’s boy if you want to.
- “I fell in love with you the first time I saw you. It was love at first sight.”
- I continued because I came to now that you can ease of my mental and more so…physical burden.
- “Ladies first.”
- I like to have a straight geometrical look at your ass.